Interstaff International are proud to be Perth’s official migration agency sponsoring the Skilled Migrant Professionals Seminar held at Kim Beazley Theatre, Murdoch University on Friday 18 March from 5pm to 8.30pm.
The Skilled Migrant Professionals Seminar is designed to provide networking opportunities between skilled migrants and employers, recruitment agencies, career counsellors, relevant service providers for migrants, as well as community support groups, including the African Professionals Association (APA) and the Australia-China Youth Association (ACYA).
Interstaff will be extending an exclusive discount off its Initial Consultation Fee to attendees on the night, plus special bonuses for Facebook fans.
Attendees will also have the chance to win over $500 worth of discounted vouchers for a variety of relevant services for migrants, including tax returns and financial planning.
Key Speakers on the night will include:
- Professor Moses Tade – Curtin University, Deputy Pro Vice Chancellor Faculty of Science & Engineering.
- Topic: “How to compete in the Australian job market as a migrant”
- Associate Professor Mayam Omari – Edith Cowan University, Dean Business and Law
- Topic: “Cultural differences and strategies to communicate at all levels”
- Peter Taliangis – Director, Professional Wealth
- Topic: “Maximising the use of social media for job searches”
- Ron Gibson – Director, Go Networking
- Topic: “Social networking for your future success”
Tickets are $20 on the Skilled Migrants Professionals website or $30 at the door. Bring along anyone who you may think may be interested!